Monday, May 4, 2009

Natural Born Hunter

Mason blew me away the other night. We got his bow out to do a little shooting. It was only his 3rd time shooting it and other than a few pointers from me he's pretty much learned on his own. He was continually nailing the target and I was so impressed I had to go get the video camera. The draw length on the bow is as short as we could find on a compound bow.

Look out rascally rabbits.

Needless to say, I am a proud Dad!

Caleb is also starting to practice but his is a play bow since they don't make them any smaller than the one we got Mason. He is proud of his bow though because he can shoot his inside.



If the video above doesn't work try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzFHPokvyuQ

4 comments:

Morrison Monkeys said...

Wow Mason!! Good job! You will have to come up to Aunt Nancy's house and go hunting with your Dad and Uncle Ken for deer or other things!

Becky said...

That is amazing! It must be in the blood. When does he have to start gutting his own kill?

Jake said...

The moose will die

Kristi Rasmussen said...

I ran onto your blog by accident. Cute fam!