Monday, April 14, 2008

NYC - Interaction Design Seminar w/ Tog

This month has been crazy with travel. I spent part of a week in Wisconsin, flew home for the weekend, then flew back to NYC on Sunday for a week long seminar with Bruce "Tog" Tognazzini the"Leading Authority on Software Design". It was a great trip but I was happy to come back to Utah. I'm not a big city guy. I love going to travel each time I go but I couldn't live there by any means.

The seminar was great! It was pretty intensive but had some very good information on designing software and doing usability testing.

We had a chance to tour around quite a bit since we were staying in the Roosevelt right by Times Square. The hotel was VERY nice, Very expensive, with Very small rooms. We went to a comedy club as well as the Broadway show Spamalot with Clay Aikens.

I was very happy to get home and spend some time with the family since I have to go to Washington in another week. It's been a very busy time of year at work for travel. Next month though I'll be going to Maine and Genie might go with me. Should be a lot of fun if she is able to go.

Here are some pictures from our trip:








5 comments:

Morrison Monkeys said...

Did you just love Spamalot?!? Ken and I went and saw it in Seattle before we left for Alaska. We thought it was so good and so funny! We bought the soundtrack to it and love to listen to it in the car. What part of Washington are you going to? Hope you are all doing good! Love ya!

Heidi Parson said...

Wow. Looks like fun times! It's good to see what you've been up to lately. Spillman is a great company. I hope all is working well for you. I saw pics and videos of your fam. Your boys are cute little men. Reminds me of when we were little tykes, your oldest looks just like you!

Matt said...

Nancy - Spamalot was awesome! I was laughing all night after that. It was fun to see Clay Aikens as well. He was Sir Robin. I ended up going to Spokane then driving over to Coeur d'Alene for a conference.

Hope all is well in Alaska

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى